Our free Telling Time Worksheets for Class 4 Students includes a variety of questions covering different type of clocks, time formats and ways of telling time.
Question covers analog and digital clock, 12 hours and 24 hours time format, different ways of telling time and time between two events.
Telling time is a very important topic as it is a practical and real-world application of maths that is useful in daily life. Kids should learn to tell time in different formats, and also to calculate elapsed time between two events.
Telling Time Worksheets PDF
Click on the buttons to download printable PDF Telling Time Worksheets for your kids.
Download all the maths worksheets for class 4 and help your child to score better.
Why Telling Time worksheet?
Telling time is an important skill that students learn in the fourth grade. It is a skill that they will use throughout their lives, both in school and in their personal lives.
Telling time worksheets for class 4 can help students practice this skill and improve their accuracy.
What is covered in telling time worksheets PDF?
We have provided many different types of telling time worksheets PDF for practice.
Some worksheets focus on telling time to the nearest hour, while others focus on telling time to the nearest minute.
Some worksheets use analogue clocks, while others use digital clocks. There are also worksheets that focus on telling time in different time zones. We have also covered telling time worksheets word problems.
By using our free telling time worksheets, students can improve their accuracy and confidence in telling time.
In addition to worksheets, students can also resort to some other ways to learn telling time. Here are a few ideas:
- Use real clocks: practice telling time on real clocks, both analog and digital.
- Play games: games that can help students learn to tell time.
- Sing songs: make some funny songs that can help to learn to tell time.
What do you get in Time worksheet for Class 4 with answers
- Printable Maths Worksheet in A4 PDF format.
- Free to download and easy to print at home.
- Answer key available at the last page.
- Wholly based on latest NCERT syllabus and pattern.
- Progressive approach with increasing difficulty level.